Mortgage Insurance, or PMI, is what you pay to protect the bank (not you!) for having a mortgage and not having 20% of a down payment or equity. You also have to pay PMI if you have an FHA loan. To make it clear: you will pay several hundred additional dollars per month in insurance which gives you no benefits. Your PMI only protects the lender because you didn’t put down 20% equity. This monthly cost stays with your payment for several years. And now with new guidelines, if you have an FHA loan, you will pay the PMI for the life of the loan. It’s true. Doesn’t sound too great, does it?
We have programs with very low rates that have absolutely NO Mortgage Insurance. We would love to show you what your rate could be and how much you can save. Also remember, if you are currently paying PMI with your payment, we can refinance you and eliminate that cost.
- No mortgage insurance (can save you up to $360 a month PMI) on loans up to 95% of the value of your home
- For Refinancing and getting rid of your current Mortgage Insurance
- For Purchases with only 5% down payment
- Rates as low as 3.750%
- Zero Closing Costs option available
- Up to $417,000 minimum score 620 (please call us on ways to increase your scores)
- Up to $1,000,000 with no PMI with scores of 740+