Improve your Retirement with a Reverse Mortgage in Utah
With a number of benefits to offer, a reverse mortgage has served as a lifeline for many low-income seniors in Salt Lake City.
There are no credit or income requirements, and the loan has no monthly payment. Instead, the lender pays the homeowner. That’s right – the lender pays you!
If you think getting a reverse mortgage is the right move for you and your family, American Loans can help.
Check out some of our Utah reverse mortgage benefits:
- Previous programs have changed
- Keep the ownership and equity of your home without risk!
- Only one of the applicants must be 62 years of age or older
- Eliminate your mortgage payments
- Increase your monthly income tax free
- Pay for medical or in-home care and prescription drugs
- Receive monthly payments or lump sum
For reverse mortgages in Salt Lake City, eligible homes typically include single detached homes and condominiums approved by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Before deciding to get a reverse mortgage, it’s wise to talk to an expert and consider all possible advantages and risks.
Contact Us Today
If you’ve carefully weighed your options, apply online today.
To learn more about reverse mortgages in Utah, please speak to one of our loan officers. We’d be happy to talk you about the requirements and process.